6/22/09

Gucci Mane Credits 50 Cent Manager For Collabs


Gucci Mane recently talked about his upcoming collaborations with rap legend Snoop Dogg and R&B queen Mariah Carey. The southern rapper says he credits his unlikely relationship with 50 Cent's manager Chris Lighty for the help getting the collabs.

"[Fif's manager] got me and Mariah together," Gucci explained in an interview. "I appreciate it. He put me on there as well as her. Both of them are smart for doing that...My boy Will.I.Am put me on ['Boom Boom Pow' remix]...He said he's been liking my stuff. So he got the record to me. It was hard...[Snoop] said he likes my stuff and his kids like my stuff. I was supposed to be on his last album, Ego Trippin'. I did a song and it didn't make it...We just did three more [songs]...We did one for his album Malice in Wonderland. It's called 'Opposites.' Look forward to that. I did another song for his album called 'Party Animal,' and we're trying to get Fergie on there."

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved.