4/21/09

Rumors and News

(I) Rick Ross vs. Eminem?

In a recent video, Rick Ross said:

“50, you’re boring me. I might have to get at Eminem now. I don’t know. Eminem, I’m a big fan of yours, but your monkey – your pet monkey – is boring me. I thought he was a goon, I thought he was real.”

In an interview, Ross said that Em’s “swag ain’t the same.”

Well, wouldn’t that be interesting? I don’t think Eminem wants any sort of beef. Not that I know. He just doesn’t seem to be all that crazy. And, for what its worth, Ross doesn’t really need any probs with Em, because lyrically, Em is a bomb.

(II) T.I. is finally Dead and Gone

On March 27, T.I., real name Clifford Harris, was sentenced to 1 year in prison for two counts of illegally possessing machine guns and silencers, and one count of being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.

(III)
Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle

Today, April 20th, Asher Roth released his new album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle." DJ Drama, Beanie Sigel and many other people gave some positive ratings. His hit single "I Love College" already became Party Anthem in American Colleges and Universities. For people who haven't watched it yet, here it is...


I Love College - Asher Roth

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved.